Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine Love....

Wow! Just had a great Valentines Day with my lovey. I am amazed that it took so long for me to find my best friend. I know this sounds way mushy..but it is true. And I am also thankful that with all my issues and demons and so many pains that this person is willing to actually stay with me. We all have our stories about our childhood and figuring out what gender and sex was. But I have so many issues and I have anger inside. But this person can see through all my pain and find something really good in me. For the first time I am actually happy with a relationship. In the past I dated men and had to really battle with them over love and life. With them it was warfare all the time. Trying to navigate through all the emotional blackmail and even the threats of how a “real woman” would never take them through things. But now that I am with Holly it is a more even field of reference, though at times I am the one who slips in to panic mode and freak out because I pretty much thought all relationships were supposed to be painful. But this beautiful, kind, sweet person has shown me what love really is. And this concludes my Valentines overly sweet message about love and pain and finding the right person…jennifer m. barge

No comments: